Immigration Seminar in Dubai-2022

    Note: You have to fill-up above all respective field, then click below button for send your message

    Our Senior Immigration consultant
    will answer all inquaries regarding immigration to Canada, UK and USA

    Permanent residency in Canada

    Permanent Residency (PR) is one of the more common ways of immigrating to Canada. The Canadian immigration law allows the Government of Canada to issue a Permanent Resident status to foreign nationals who fulfill requirements. As per Canadian law, the PR applicant does not need any existing family member in Canada or even a job offer for getting the status. To become a PR, one must: 1. Submit an application (online or paper) along with all supporting documents and fees 2. Get interviewed by a Visa Officer at the specified location 3. Present yourself to a biometrics capturing agency if required 4. Wait for the decision on your application 5. Get the PR card / Letter of Permanent Residency 6. Enjoy your new life in Canada These steps are described in detail here: http://www.svarnaimmigration.com

    USA B1/B2 Visa

    At Svarna immigration Services, we provide Global Business solutions through our Business Immigration Services. Our global expertise in assisting business immigrants, professionals, and skilled workers with their immigration solutions in the USA, Canada, and Australia is global.
    A B1/B2 visa is a nonimmigrant visa that allows people to travel to the United States for business and tourist purposes. To be eligible for a B1/B2 visa, you must demonstrate that you have strong ties to your home country and that you plan to return there after your trip. You must also show that you have enough funds to support yourself during your stay in the United States.
    USA B1/B2 visas are valid for up to six months, and they can be renewed multiple times. If you overstay your visa, you may be subject to penalties such as fines or imprisonment. It is important to abide by the terms of your visa and leave the United States when it expires.