Arabic is a Semitic language originating from the Arabian Peninsula. With its Origins in the 6th Century, the Muslim World expanded, Arabic spread into Africa and Asia. The distribution of the Arabic language began within the seventh century from the Middle Eastern countries into Northern Africa.
Arabic is considered to be one of the oldest languages in the world with a wealth of knowledge. Today Arabic is the official language of 26 Countries and spoken by 280 Million worldwide.
Arabic plays an important role in the Islamic faith because Arabic is the language of the Holy Quran. The global importance of the Arabic language is highlighted by the growing presence of the Middle East.
The UAE being cosmopolitan world hub, bilingual ability has become a watch word for all. With many nationalities converging and burgeoning growth opportunities in every sector, languages are becoming vehicle for forging robust business and personal relationships. Living in a new country and learning it language is the best tribute that we can give to its people and its culture. Our program aim is to make you proficient in these languages with correct guidance from accomplished.
- Enhance your career in different sectors. Learning Arabic opens up many employment possibilities in a number of different industries like Oil, Energy, Travel, Finance, Translation, Government, Hospitality.
- Arabic is a need for jobs related to Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Front Desk, Travel & Tourism, Hospitality Sector.
- Do you want to increase your social and professional circle.
- This will provide assimilation with people from all walks of life.
- It will help to gain strong acceptance in Professional and Personal Spheres.
- Learn Arabic because the company you work for, wants to branch out into the Middle East. The Arabic economy is one of the biggest in the world.This makes the Arabic world a great place to expand any business into.
- Arabic is becoming an important language when it comes to operating an international business that’s trying to break into foreign markets.
- ALPHABETS: Learn Alphabets
- VACABULARY: Day of week Months of the year Day time Numbers from zero to Hundred Colors Body parts Feeling Transport Clothes Common places Fruits & vegetables House items
- GRAMMAR:1- The definite Articles 2-Verbe to Have 3-This and That in Arabic 4- Proposition in / to / from / 5- Arabic Adjectives new, expensive ,big ,far ………etc 6-Verbe to Go 7-Common questions words what / where/ when 8- Adjective possessives my / your / his / her
- CONVERSATION: Can understand questions about his age, address, name and job. Can greet others and introduce himself. Can understand and answer some simple questions Can answer simple questions regarding his likes and dislikes, Can sometimes understand road directions to reach a certain destination. Can understand a simple conversation between a seller and a buyer. Can ask and respond about the name of today and date Can answer a few simple questions.